The Seacoast United Pre-Labor Day Jamboree is designed for U8 – U10 boys and girls club teams of all ability levels. Teams will be placed in appropriate groups and receive 3 50-minute games with playoffs. This is designed to be a preseason event organized to help teams grow and adjust for the upcoming fall season. Seacoast United is proud to offer such a unique tournament that will give both premier and non-premier players an opportunity to play at a first class facility and test their ability against competition from all over New England.
- General Information
Please click here
The 2022 Seacoast United Pre-Labor Day Jamboree will host games at the following locations:
Back River Sports Complex
15 Camp Allen Road Bedford, NH 03110
- Parking in lot 1 (Field 1). Please park in spaces provided. Parking against rocks as you enter on your right is allowed. Please park head in against the rocks
- Do not block an aisle, a car exit or a exit.
- When dropping of your son or daughter please enter the facility and have them exit your car when you are stopped. From here please follow the loop of the car park. Drivers please be alert for people walking in the lot.
- If Parking lot 1 is full, please use lot 2 and 3. Located along Camp Allen Road. This is between Field 3 and 4.
- Do not park on the road. This is a private road, cars will be towed.
- Do not park where no parking signs exist. This is a shared road with other facilities. Do not park on their land.
- In the case of Tournament weekends. Field 4 will be used as overflow parking
• Glass containers are prohibited.
• Use of personal charcoal or propane grills is prohibited.
• Use of Tobacco and smoking is prohibited.
• Soliciting or loitering is prohibited.
• Inappropriate or indecent language, conduct and/or harassment or offensive behavior is strictly prohibited.
• Alcoholic beverages are prohibited; use of illegal drugs, intoxicants and weapons are prohibited by law.
• Parking in unauthorized areas, and driving or parking on field areas are prohibited.
• Any conduct that may jeopardize the safety of others, or of the individual or group in question, is prohibited.
• Pets are not permitted
• Light Regulations – Lights will go off at 10.00pm.
Synthetic Turf Rules
• Chewing gum and food on the synthetic turf field is prohibited.
• No metal cleats are allowed on the facility turf. The traditional molded plastic cleats are recommended for the best performance. The cleat length MUST NEVER exceed 2 inches. All players must clean their cleats from dirt before walking on the field.
• Alteration, defacement or installation of equipment and property is prohibited (e.g. lining fields, etc.)
• Food and Drink – Please limit any need for food at the complex. Coaches do not need to pick up coffee cups and pizza boxes/fast food from around the facilty. Enjoy food at home or at a restaurant.
• No flavored drinks (soda, juice, Gatorade, etc.) are allowed. Only water is permitted.
• Use trash cans provided.
Schedule & Scores
Schedule is live! Click here for schedule.