The Seacoast United Soccer Club is looking for part-time soccer coaches for the upcoming 2022-2023 season! It is preferred but not required that applicants have experience in the youth soccer community, display a passion for coaching and are committed to making a difference on and off the field with all youth athletes. There are lead coach and assistant coach positions available in all age groups (U8-U19 – Boys & Girls) this coming season.
For more information or inquire about available positions, please contact Iain Scott – email@example.com
We have paid and unpaid internship opportunities available for the upcoming season, May-August.
Seacoast United comprises of 3 prominent club regions and a USL 2 semi-professional team. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates wanting to gain experience in all aspects of content capture, storage and digital editing. This individual must have some experience shooting both, youth and adult live action play along with a general knowledge of sports.
- Uploads photos and videos for easy retrieval; maintains a consistent digital asset management system.
- Provides fast turnaround of images for web, social media, and news media requests.
- Assist with generating content on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Disseminates videos and photographs to media or other third parties as directed.
- Travels to various games, camps and events to capture shots and video footage.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates wanting to gain experience in all aspects of running a Youth Sports Organization.
- Event Day Operations – USL Game Day, Youth Tournaments
- Summer Camp Operations – Preparation and Management
- Club Operations
- Camp/Clinic Coaching
- Residential Camp Coaching/Supervising