Goalkeeper Soccer Coach Required
(Full time starting June 2016)
Seacoast United Sports Club welcomes applications for a Full Time Goalkeeping Coach.
Applicants will be accomplished coaches, capable of leading coaching/training GK sessions within our Youth and US Soccer Development Academy Programs, whilst proactively contributing towards the growth of the business.
• USSF National Goalkeeping License
• 2+ years’ experience coaching
• GK Playing background preferred
• Implement age specific GK curriculum
• Computer literate
• Excellent communication skills
• Driving License
• Flexibility to work evenings and weekends if required
All successful applicants will be subject to a background check.
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing organization and fulfill the standard requirements at this stage, please submit your résumé, together with a covering letter and references via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Commensurate with experience